Friday, June 16

Golfing 201.5

I practise with my newer driver, the Taylor-Made Burner Bubble with the stiff shaft. Then I decide to retire it as well! I just can't make it go with that stiff shaft. I shall try to trade it in on something usable. I would like a Burner Bubble with a regular flex shaft. We'll see what Play It Again Sports has to offer.

Then I head back to the golf course with my new swing, and my newly refound confidence and my new discipline. You will remember that I scored a seven over, 78, the last time out, for my lowest recorded score! And sure enough, I also scored seven over this morning. I hope I do better on the back nine! Well, I had a little talk with myself and reviewed my swing, my confidence... and I scored a very satisfactory plus four on the back for a total of 82. Quite satisfactory all the way around but with lots of room for improvement in the consistency department.

Golf, an endlessly interesting game; much more than a good walk--spoiled!

No comments: