Monday, March 13

Computer Woes2

As noted, my computer has been crashing a lot over the last few weeks, but I got it back last week. Previously, the computer was always crashing when the virus scanner was trying to do its work just after midnight each night. We changed the scheduling of the virus scan, but the crashing continued, so now I have deleted the virus scan completely! (Yes, I understand that could be dangerous!) Anyway, it behaved itself for the remainder of last week, but today, it is back into the crashing again. It has crashed six times this morning, and as Travis has taken my iBook to do his class presentations at university, I am in some difficulty. I am relying on 'save as draft' for this short item in fear of losing my typing!!

Now I've found out that there is a class action lawsuit against Toshiba on this particular laptop (http://www.toshibaa70classaction.com/). Anyone want to buy a slightly used Toshiba laptop?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toshiba...
noshiba!!!

Glad to hear it wasn't your mac.