Saturday, May 3

News Update

Another week has passed here on the shore of Lake Superior. I've spent most of the week away, but life goes on. The weather is gradually returning to spring-like conditions, but it was cool again today, so I only got out for a little practise time in the afternoon. Maybe tomorrow!

I was travelling most of the week. We drove out to Atikokan and worked in both Atikokan and Mine Centre schools. We stayed in a cottage by a lake just outside of Atikokan, so that was nice. We each brought food to prepare one supper meal, and also our breakfasts. Otherwise, we ate out. Work in the schools went well. My new venture on data analysis is being well-received. Also, I set up the Capital Assets program for another Board, and that went well.

Back home, Wendy has found and purchased eighteen cedars for transplanting into our back yard. Travis helped her get them home from the store, but when I got home Friday night, I was dismayed to find that some of them were still not planted. So, I guess we'll have to get at the eighteen that remain to be dug into the ground!

Kristian is doing well. He finally had his next visit with the speech therapist—they're still not satisfied with his development of speech. Erin continues with her work.

And that's about it for this week.

No comments: