Saturday, July 7

News Update

The week begins on the shore of Lake Superior. Then we head west on Tuesday, driving to Winnipeg where we visit with Mike & Peggy and I enjoy a round of golf with Mike. My golf is quite satisfactory as I manage an 84 on a tight course. On Thursday we head out to Dauphin in preparation for the annual Pryder Cup golf competition with our friends from Bismark, ND. This will be my third Pryder Cup as I played the original one in 2000 before we began our time in Zambia, and I managed to take in the 2005 event, although I played for the American team on that occasion!

So, while we stayed with Mabel in Dauphin, and she and Wendy enjoyed shopping and chatting, I laboured through four rounds of golf on Friday and Saturday!

And thus another week passes.

No comments: