Saturday, June 2

News Update

It's been quite a week here on the shore of Lake Superior.

Of course I didn't spend the whole week here. On Monday and Tuesday I visited Collins. That was a good trip. On Thursday, I had my prostate biopsy; that was not a good trip! The rest of Thursday and Friday I didn't feel very well, but I'm back to about 80% today.

So, I finally got in another golf game this afternoon. It wasn't smooth, but there were signs of good things happening. The drives were mostly good; the approach shots were mostly bad! The chipping was pretty good, and the putting was mediocre! It all added up to 88, a score I no longer find acceptable. However, it was fun anyway!

Wendy was quite busy Sunday through Wednesday, but then she hurt herself. Somehow she pulled something in her left shoulder, so she was in great pain Thursday and Friday, and is only starting to come around today.

Erin is hitting the books on her new set of classes. That's going well. Kristian is entertaining us and exasperating his mother! We think he's moved into the terrible two's a bit early!

Sylvia began her new job officially on Friday as she is now in charge of her section at the University. Trav is back at his fuller schedule of work for the summer, and is also doing some extra contracts in graphical design on the side.

And that's the kind of week it's been.

No comments: