Saturday, April 1

News Update

It has been a busy week here on Lake Superior. The end of the month marks government fiscal year end, so there was a lot of miscellany to cover. Thus there were meetings and considerations and configerations, followed by more of the same. However, it eventually came together fairly well. I also had a trip to Toronto to meet with the other MISA leaders for the province, and to get a dose of encouragement to get our financial affairs in order and prepare our annual reports. So that will occupy my time for the next couple of weeks. I also have some school trips each week to complete, so I shall easily be able to find a way to occupy myself.

The weather has been very nice. Spring is here, and we're enjoying seeing the greening grass. We even had three days of rain this week. The fairways are available, although sopping wet! I have received news from back in Dauphin that the Cougar is coming along nicely and nearly ready for painting. I shall look forward to seeing it with new rear quarter panels and all cleaned up and repainted.

Everyone here continues to do well. Kristian appears to have another tooth, this one on the top. So he's been fussing a bit as that develops. Wendy has continued with her work outs at the gym, while I have mostly transferred my exercise to walking and golfing outdoors. And my golf continues to improve, just as I predicted it would (until an actual golf ball appears). I am visualizing perfectly! Travis has finished his current job at the university, and is looking for something for over the summer. Some of that activity will be refurbishing the house he and Sylvia are buying.

And that's the kind of week it's been.

No comments: