Saturday, March 31

News Update

This week has been passed on the sunny shore of Lake Wascana, far from my hometown. The weather has been very nice, even hitting into the twenties yesterday, and I'm glad for that. I have continued to struggle with my aching back. Fortunately, I was able to find a good chiropractor, so I got a treatment on Thursday, but more recovery remains to be completed. It's too bad, as it's golfing weather, and I have my clubs along... The markets have completed a difficult month for me and I have made only sporadic progress interrupted by days of decline. The Canadian Women won the bronze medal in curling, and now the Canadian Men have begun their tournament in Switzerland. The final four in basketball runs over this weekend, and it's homecoming at Western; just too much going on! Dad has continued to make progress, and after his consultation with his doctor on Friday, we are hoping this will bring an uptick in his therapy. Wendy keeps busy caring for all of us. Rich and Dave are pushing forward with basement renovations. 

Eric/A and the boys continue with life in Kenora. Liam has been busy developing library shelving. Eric/A try to keep up! 

Erin and Kristian are holding down the fort at home. Kristian bumped heads with another child at day care producing a nosebleed and some bruising. 

Trav's team lost out in the playoffs, but certainly had a fine season winning the league, as well as a tournament in Minnesota. His Penguins are getting ready for the NHL playoffs with Captain Crosby back and playing well. Joanna keeps busy with work and kids. 

And that's about it for this week. 

No comments: