Saturday, December 27

News Update

Well, another week has passed and we have travelled away from the shore of Lake Superior as far as the shore of Lake of the Woods, on the edge of the prairie! We drove up to Kenora on Wednesday and have enjoyed the remainder of the week here with Eric, Erica and the boys. Travis, Erin and Kristian are here as well, so we are able to enjoy having the family together for Christmas. Tomorrow, we head our separate ways with Wendy and I heading west (Kristian is also travelling with us), Erin and Travis driving back to work obligations in TBay, and the remainder staying here in Kenora.

I have continued to do a bit of work over the holidays as some schools are still remaining to sign-off their October reports, and the reports are due this month! I also have received the good news that my data project has been approved, so I shall continue my work on that even over this holiday. Otherwise, I have been enjoying the season of sharing and eating! Both Wendy and Erica have assembled a daunting display of Christmas baking, and while we did it great justice, much remains to be eaten—although more was eaten than was good for us!

Today featured Eric & Erica's fifteenth (crystal) anniversary, so we enjoyed celebrating that with a number of their friends from Kenora.

And that's about it for this week!

No comments: