Saturday, April 28

News Update

Another week draws to a close on the shore of Lake Superior. I'm done travelling for a while, and the weather is beautiful so I spend time on golfing and yard work. Neither is problem free as my swing has not improved over the winter, and yard work proves hazardous as well. I manage to get a fair amount of clean up done in the yard, but we have a big problem on Thursday as a falling tree contacts the power line, causing a fire, and eventually burning through the line. Golf season has opened on local courses so I try to get my game back in action if not form. I visit my urologist on Tuesday, but the results are inconclusive, so I face more testing in the next month or so.

Wendy continues to operate as a day care this week. She has several children each day, but seems to enjoy it all the same. She plans another week of this yet. Then it will be time for her to head for Regina and Tamara's wedding.

Erin has finished exams and enjoys getting out more with Kristian. He really enjoys the outdoors. And he is chattering up a storm although we don't know what language he is using!

Trav has begun his summer work schedule, and is also looking at some additional contracts. Sylvia is applying on a promotion within her same area of work. We wish her well.

And that's the kind of week it's been.

No comments: