Saturday, April 21

News Update

Another week draws to a close on the shore of Lake Superior. This was my final week of travelling for a while, and I'm glad of that. I just feel exhausted. So a few weeks closer to home with yard work and golf should put be therapeutic ('bring me around' or 'put me to rights' as the English might say). The weather is beautiful, the covers are off the greens and the fairways are drying up.

This week I was off through Upsala on Monday and on to Savant Lake for Monday night. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday in Savant Lake, and then began the way back, spending Wednesday night in Ignace. Then we worked Upsala again on Thursday before completing the trip on Thursday evening. A bit of office work (even filing) on Friday completed the work week. Today, we're out a Gord & Nora's for a day of work on the Strategic Plan update for the church. This is the first update since we made the plan a year and a half ago, so there's more than usual to work through. It goes quite well.

Wendy has been operating a segment of Karen's day care all week. She has up to five children on any given day, but reports that she enjoys the work just fine.

Erin has been writing exams and finished that on Friday. She is glad to be through that. Kristian loves the out doors and becomes anxious when he notices any one getting ready to go outside.

Trav & Sylvia are also through exams, with Trav writing his last one today. He begins work on expanded summer hours on Monday.

I am off to see my urologist on Tuesday morning...

And that's the kind of week it's been.

No comments: