Saturday, March 31

News Update

Another week has passed here on the shore of Lake Superior. We started off with excellent weather (+20, sunny) and ran down hill all week! Here we are on Saturday about +5 and rainy. April showers shouldn't be allowed to start until tomorrow!

I have been working around the home office this week; I get back on the road next week. I get a bit more work done on the renovations downstairs. I get the new screen and projector installed at the church. I get finalization on the project budget in time for the government fiscal year end. I finally manage to get settled on a appointment with my urologist. He has another clinic elsewhere for about a week every month, so with my travelling, it hasn't been easy to make the connection. However, we now have a date of April 24th. I have an appointment on Friday with an allergy doctor. He recommends getting a series of needles to try to alleviate my seasonal hay fever. I'll make a decision on that this coming week.

Wendy is busy with her startup on the church finances, having budget meetings, and getting her operational protocols in order.

Erin is completing another term of work on her courses, so spends some extra time on assignments and exams. Kristian has a sick day, throwing up spontaneously from time to time, but mostly carrying on as if nothing is the matter. He'll just be playing along, stop to throw up, and then continue playing. The only telling characteristic of his illness appears to be his loss of appetite.

Travis & Sylvia are also completing a semester of work and classes. Trav is looking toward his summer work and is also doing more website work on the side. They are over for supper one evening—we're all just too busy, I guess.

And that's the kind of week it's been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill,
It sounds like life is keeping you guys busy. April came quick and so did a blizzard here in Calgary, so enjoy that weather.

Say hi to Wendy, Erin and Travis and everybody else.Take care
Kori Jones