Saturday, March 17

News Update

Another week sails by here on Lake Superior. The weather is stunningly beautiful and warm at the start of the week and our snow melts away. Then colder weather descends for a couple of days, and finally the week ends at expected temperatures around melting.

The schools are closed this week, so I take care of a little business around the home office and do a little bit of renovation downstairs here in the house. I am redoing the closets in the large bedroom downstairs to make the room more useful. I also add an electric baseboard heater to the room along with its own thermostat. There is always much more time needed for finishing on any project like this, so it moves forward slowly. I'm off to Toronto next week, but I hope to get some of the drywalling done as time permits.

Eric, Erica and the boys arrive Thursday evening for the weekend. We celebrate Erica's birthday on Saturday evening. She will be thirty-three tomorrow! I am reminded of my last visit with mom on this day thirty-three years ago.

Kristian has recovered from his cold and is a going concern once again. Erin gradually improves throughout the week and is pretty much over the coughing now.

Wendy has kept busy with both Mary Kay and Party-Lite, and is also applying for other jobs.

And that's the kind of week it's been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Bill! I finally found you!

Good to see and read about your life! Say hello to Wendy for me!
Blessings to you,
love Rebecca