Saturday, February 10

News Update

Another frozen week draws to an end on Lake Superior. This week I spent Monday through Wednesday up in Armstrong working with my school there. Then I returned to work on issues around TBay on Thursday and Friday.

On the health front, I'm currently doing a round of Norfloxacin on instructions from my urologist. Interestingly, my doctor instructed me not to eat two hours before or four hours after taking my pill. As I consider that six-hour window, I'm thinking this may not be an antibiotic, but rather a placebo being prescribed as a diet plan! Anyway, the plan is that after two weeks of this, I will get some more lab work and see how my PSA is doing. The urologist suggests that the elevated levels could be due to an infection, and the Norfloxacin is supposed to clear up that possibility.

The temperatures have been decidedly wintry lately, but we still have little snow.

No comments: