Saturday, February 3

News Update

This week provided an early start to work as I set out Sunday afternoon for Hornepayne. It's a five-hour drive there, the first four are east along the lake, then I turn north at White River, the home of Winnie-the-Pooh. It's startling to drive along through the wintry countryside and see the expanses of water on Lake Superior lapping up on the shore, however, the temperatures drop as I head away from the lake and it's very cold in Hornepayne. I'm back to TBay on Tuesday night, and I'm off to Nakina and Caramat on Wednesday morning. I complete that swing by Friday afternoon, so I'm back home for the weekend.

All seems to be well with the rest of the family. They've been working through their usual routines as well. Erin is fully engaged in her classes again. Kristian is fully engaged in everything, and has picked up new tricks of climbing and jumping! (To the consternation of his mother and grandmother!) I haven't seen anything of Trav & Sylvia since Sunday, but I understand life is going on. I wonder how heating bills are working out in their house. We're doing okay on the heating side, but running over on the electrical costs.

Have a good week!

No comments: