Sunday, January 28

News Update

Greetings!

And I'm in the air this week. I fly up to Red Lake on Monday morning and spend two days there. The flight is cancelled first thing Monday morning, so I am delayed and don't get into Red Lake until after lunch. However, we make good progress there and get Maplewood installed and the web portal operational. I get back into TBay about 11pm Tuesday evening.

On Wednesday morning I'm off to Pickle Lake. This time the flights come off as scheduled and I get to enjoy -32 weather. The next morning it's -36, so that's even more enjoyable! There is a lot of work to do in the school there, and by the time I leave there is still a lot to be done. I will try to get back there again before the end of February. I have strained or in some way aggravated my right shoulder somewhere along the line. Erin gives me a treatment, and I hope it will come around over the weekend.

On Friday, I work in my office and catch up on some paperwork and even a little filing!

Eric/A and the boys arrive here on Friday. Erica on her way back from a conference for Superintendents of Business (yep, they're officially SOB's!) and Directors of Education in Toronto. Eric and the boys drive down from Kenora.

On Saturday we celebrate the birthdays of Haaken and Liam. They will be ten and seven in early February. A large crowd of children and not a few parents assemble to celebrate with the boys and visit with their parents. It's a busy, noisy time.

Erin got her marks back from last term: 87, 95 & 99 — will definitely have to work harder next term!!

Trav is developing his office and carrying on with classes. Sylvia is back in better health. Wendy has mostly stopped coughing. Life is good!

No comments: