Saturday, July 1

The Royal Wedding 06

Since a picture tells a thousand words, this blog is already getting long. I hope you can see that it was a beautiful wedding, and that we all had fun! Travis and Sylvia are now travelling on their honeymoon and are expected back this coming weekend.

To help you make sense of the photos, I offer this commentary.
-the wedding party was set up under a bower of trees along the shore of Lake Superior. This beautiful setting provide on the property of John & Diane Whitfield.
-Travis sailed off (Viking that he is) to claim a bride and drag her back by the hair (hand) to be his wedded wife!
-After plighting their troth, the deed was duly sealed with exchange of rings, and duly signed paper work!

Travis, I'm sure, will develop a proper website of the wedding replete with a quantity of photos. When it is complete, I shall post the URL on my blog.

No comments: