Saturday, April 28

News Update

Another week has passed on the shore of Lake Superior in my hometown. The weather has been nice, but not warm enough to really get things going. I've been driving bus all week, riding my bike back and forth, and even picked up a couple of charters. The markets have been better and I've made some good gains. I've been working on a new lawn area in the backyard and have that ready for seeding. Wendy has kept busy with more Spring cleaning. The first round of the NHL playoffs is complete and the teams I picked for the final have both been eliminated. I've had calls from three teams asking me to please not pick them!

Eric/A have made a big decision to move to Vancouver Island. Erica has taken a job in Parksville, so they'll be extra busy in the next while. 

Erin and Kristian have been enjoying getting out in the nice weather. Kristian was pounding golf balls off the back fence today, and working the trampoline as well. He also keeps us entertained with his witty remarks and new phraseology as his language continues to develop.

Trav, Joanna, Gemma and Andrew joined us for supper at Wendy's last evening (Of course, I dine at Wendy's all the time!) They're keeping busy, but Joanna is having some issues getting enough hours at work. I had a special treat on Wednesday when my charter was the wrestling team from St. James School including Andrew, and Joanna was the parent volunteer.

And that's about it for this week.

No comments: