Saturday, November 10

News Update

The weather turns toward fall during this week on the shore of Lake Superior. We even get a few snow flakes although there is no accumulation. Still, it's a warning of winter to come.

I manage to get out for another six holes of golf on Sunday afternoon. That goes well; the drives are consistently longer and also consistently going left. I'm encouraged by the consistency and by the improvement in comfort on my left leg.

On Monday, Wes and I fly up to Pickle Lake. There we run into snow and more difficulties than we can even begin to address. As Wes noted (to my great amusement), "They put the fun back in dysfunctional!" I promised him I would steal that line! Nonetheless we got a lot done, but left on Tuesday evening with a lot left outstanding.

On Wednesday, Wes and I did a simulated meeting with Adobe Connect, and I presented a brief tutorial on Adobe Presenter. We feel these tools will be quite helpful in our work. I have already made a few 'webinars' (training seminars delivered via the web). If you wish to check one out go to:
http://totaltechcare.ca/mwphotos

The Regional Professional Network met on Thursday, so that occupied most of my day. And finally on Friday I was able to work around the home office.

All continues well around home with Wendy and Kristian in charge! Erin continues to expand her role at work as her own dealership is still growing in Winnipeg, so she is working for other franchises as well.

And that's about it for this week.

No comments: