Saturday, November 3

News Update

Another week has passed here on the shore of Lake Superior. I have spent most of the week working in my schools, although I did come back for Monday night.

I spent Monday doing a teachers' workshop in Atikokan. Then on Tuesday, Wes and I headed out to Upsala where we spent the day. We continued on to Ignace where we booked into the motel for the rest of the week. On Wednesday and Thursday, we drove up to Savant Lake and worked in the school there. On Friday, we headed back to Thunder Bay, stopping in Upsala to complete any outstanding issues there. So, we got back Friday afternoon. It was a good week, and two of my schools have already managed to sign-off the October report to OnSIS. This shows that the hard work of setting up a Student-Management System will facilitate our reporting requirements as long as we do it well.

Wendy continues with babysitting of Kristian. He seems to have a chronic eye infection, so we're a little concerned about that. By the time I got back on Friday, it seemed much improved. Anyway, he doesn't seem to be bothered by it, and doesn't seem to rub it or complain about it.

I managed to play another six holes of golf on Friday afternoon, and that was fun, even though it was a bit windy. My drives were a bit better (I hit the fairway on two out of six!), and a bit longer (about 220 yards). I notice my continued reluctance to transfer my weight onto my front leg.

And that's the kind of week it has been.

No comments: