Saturday, January 19

News Update

Our week comes to a frigid end here on the shore of Lake Superior. Temperatures have plummeted to -30 this weekend, and we're not enjoying it one bit!

I start off the week with office support and training in Adobe Connect. That didn't go so well, as the lady operating the meeting had the misfortune of having Vista on her laptop, and it doesn't want to play nice with Adobe Connect. Finally, I had to let her run the meeting from my laptop, while I tried to participate from hers! On Wednesday and Thursday I visited two of my schools, providing further training in Maplewood (our student management system) and in Adobe Connect. I also spent more time drywalling in the basement. I'm ready to start with tape and mud in that room.

We introduced Kristian to skates this week, and he's crazy about them! He clunks around in them all over the house! I got him a skating helmet, and he wants to wear that all day long as well. We hope to take him skating tomorrow, but he seems to have twisted his ankle jumping off the coffee table, so he's currently listed as day-to-day, a doubtful starter!

Wendy and Erin have kept busy with their respective work. And that's about it for this week.

No comments: