Saturday, February 4

News Update

Another week has passed here in Thunder Bay, and, we expect, elsewhere as well! I have been busy getting ready for my next round of school visits. I plan to start these trips on Monday, and continue through the end of March. I should be tired of hotel rooms and driving by then! Things have been quiet for most of the week. I had a doctor's appointment on Friday; it was set up as an introduction for our new family doctor. Her name is Lisa Turner, and she looks like she's about sixteen years old!

Wendy and I have continued our gym work. Wendy is doing a little better than I am as far as regular workouts is concerned.

Friday night we had a startling event, as four of us (Wendy, Erin, Kristian & I) were involved in a car accident. I was driving Erin's car, and managed to get us hit while trying to negotiate a corner. Everyone seems to be okay, but the car will require substantial body work from the rear door to the back end on the passenger side.

Liam celebrated his sixth birthday on Saturday with a number of little friends over for the occasion.

And that's the kind of week it's been here on Lake Superior.

No comments: